- Room 1 & 2 - £75 per night bed and breakfast, based on 2 sharing.
- Room 3 - £78 per night bed and breakfast, based on 2 sharing.
- For stays of 2 nights and longer, discounts are available. Rooms 1 & 2 - £70 per night and Room 3 - £73 per night.
- Room 3 is available as a triple room with 3 single beds. The rates per couple are as above with an additional charge of £20 per night for the extra bed.
- Rooms 1 & 2 are available as single occupancy at £55 per night bed and breakfast. We are sorry we cannot offer further discounts for single occupiers staying longer.
Special Offer - winter warmer
3 nights for 2 - that's 3 nights for £150 in rooms 1 & 2 or £156 in room 3 (based on 2 sharing) or £110 for single occupancy (room 1 & 2 only)
Valid between 01/11/2017 - 29/03/18 (excludes stays between 24/12/17 - 31/12/17 inclusive)
Accommodation Available at Park Bottom
All bedrooms and bathrooms were fully refurbished in February 2015
Room 1 – An en suite double with shower
Room 2 – An en suite king or twin with bath and shower
Room 3 – An en suite super king or twin with the option of a further single bed. This room has a large bath.
Our B&B is suitable for children aged 5 and over.
We are sorry we cannot cater for pets within the B&B. Pets are welcome to stay in the utility building if they have a cage; the building is heated.
Checking In & Out
Check-in times are normally from 16:00 until 19:00, but if you would like to arrive earlier or later we will try to accommodate your plans if you inform us in advance. On your day of departure we request that guests leave their rooms by 10:30 to allow us to prepare for any new arrivals.
We are sorry that reservations cannot be guaranteed without pre-payment and receipt of an agreed deposit. The deposit needed shall be £30 per room, for guests booking more than 7 days in advance, or full payment of the stay for guests booking within 7 days of their stay.
The deposit will not be refundable but if you make a new booking within 12 months of the original booking then this deposit will be taken for the new reservation.
Deposits can be made by credit/debit card or by sending a cheque.
We request that guests who have pre-booked and paid a £30 deposit settle their bill at the end of their stay.
For any guests booking at short notice where no deposit has been made we request full payment is made on arrival.
Click here to view our Cancellation Policy for guests booking direct with Park Bottom Cancellation Policy.pdf
Two Centre Break in the Yorkshire Dales
Park Bottom have teamed up with Cordilleras House in Richmond to offer guests the unique experience of a two centre break in the Yorkshire Dales. Guests can enjoy the delights and differences of the two centres, north & south dales, town & country. Further details of the two centre breaks can be found here.